This is not at all what I look like today, these are from a few weeks ago; I forgot to post them then! Right now I'm sitting on the couch with a swollen cheek; I look like Quagmire from Family Guy. I had my wisdom tooth removed yesterday and now there's lots of blood in my mouth all the time. Ew.
Anyway, you'll understand there won't be any new outfit posts the next couple of days, I'm sorry. I'll try to keep you entertained as well as I can. On tuesday I'm off to Berlin for a couple of days; not entirely sure if I'll bring my laptop, but I'll be back with tons of photos!
Some other news:
- I got a job at OUTTV; a gay lifestyle-channel. I'll be translating tv-shows from English to Dutch.
- I got a Canon 500D! It's great cause I can film with it too. I bought it for 20% off and my parents wanted to buy my old 1000D so in the end it wasn't such a big deal, financially. I'm so excited to start shooting with it!
- I've started my new photography major at school this week, up to now it's so much fun! It's great to finally focus on things you really want to do, be creative, and be in a class with people who have the same interests. The Berlin-trip will be sort of a kick-off with lots of assignments and inspirations. If anyone knows any cool parties or bars to hang out at on tuesday/wednesday/thursday, let me know!
- The lovely Starr Crow (aren't you jealous of her name?) wrote an article in Sync Weekly, reworking my outfit. I think she did a lovely job!
- You can still enter my Beta Boutique Giveaway!
If you have any ideas for posts I could do this week without having to dress up nice or show my face, let me know! Have a lovely weekend!